We at Love that Design are looking for a Research manager to become a product champion of our research department. The ideal candidate should be able to drive Love that Design as a front runner for the research industry.
The operational responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide strategic direction for Love that Design’s research department.
- Manage and develop Love that Design databases and set up research source channels globally.
- Manage day-today operations of the department, resource planning, and provide ongoing training to the research team.
- Responsible for building professional research networks around the globe to carry out both qualitative and quantitative research in the industry.
- Provide clear and useful reports to the stakeholders as needed and manage the company’s research budget.
- Develop data collection policies and practices and monitor data collection compliance and quality across organisation.
- Responsible for all research data and research publication including final editing of the research papers.
- Lead the communication with the prospective and current clients and other leaders in the industry.
- Make sure researchers are following ethical principles at all stages of research.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- 10+ years of experience in a Research role of which 5+ in managerial level.
- Extensive experience in working with publications or research firms.
- Experience in leading a marketing intelligence team.
- Wide knowledge in research methodologies, and preparing research papers for journals or conferences.
Experience working with a variety of public, private, nonprofit and grassroots organizational structures.
Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities, and the wide variety of professional backgrounds.
- Native level oral and written communication and presentation skills in English are required.
- Possess native level oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Are tenacious and committed while being engaging and empathetic.
- Have passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of 28 Lightbulbs.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com)
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.