28 Lightbulbs is looking for a research executive to join our team in Dubai, who will be responsible for generating content for the assigned products and services. The right candidate will be an organized and diligent self-starter and will be responsible to execute research campaigns for the assigned products and services of 28 Lightbulbs. The role includes all activities of the complete research cycle from developing lists of potential research accounts, designing research instruments, to executing information gathering activities and publishing related research findings.
The operational responsibilities of this position include:
- Achieve monthly research targets.
- Achieve set KPI’s including number of effective calls and number of outbound calls made.
- Research companies, projects and products.
- Publish research records and reports following set guidelines for assigned products and services.
- Liaise with assigned accounts to ensure their content is up to date.
- Be responsible for the publication of all newsletters.
- Deal with all customer queries regarding published content.
- Ensure all interactions are logged in our internal CRM and all details about deals are accurately updated.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- Have 2+ years of experience in conducting primary and secondary research.
- Are an excellent communicator.
- Are experienced in designing and executing telephonic and digital web-based research campaigns.
- Have a proven track record for research candidate management.
- Possess basic Image editing skills using Photoshop or similar programs.
- Possess native level oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Are skilled exceptionally in organization and planning to deal with a large number of calls on a daily basis.
- Have an interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
- Are self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable.
- Pride yourself on being deadline and target conscious in your work approach.
- Are tenacious and committed while being engaging and empathetic.
- Have passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of 28 Lightbulbs.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com)
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.