We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join the team that brings our ideas to light. If you are a strong developer who is excited about using your skills to solve problems that will change how global interior design operates then please apply for this role!
You will need:
- Design and build the front end for WordPress websites.
- Design website layouts and add contents, often using languages like HTML and CSS.
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Control how the site works and encompasses the changes and updates.
- Work on theme / plugin code to add features and functionality.
- Work on Caching & Security.
- MySQL knowledge and working with large datasets.
- Build Laravel API / Jobs to interact with wordpress and internal systems.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Ensuring SEO ranking.
- Monitor WordPress applications to make sure they are online, working correctly, and loading quickly.
- Respond to error codes and troubleshoot problems.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- Good ability to Design & Build solutions.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON,XML)
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( Such as Git, SVN and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Strong understanding of WordPress Model & Plugin Development.
- Strong understanding of Laravel back-end development.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com).
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.