We are looking for a PHP Developer to join the team that brings our ideas to light. If you are a strong developer who is excited about using your skills to solve problems that will change how global interior design operates then please apply for this role!
You will need:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Create documentation for development.
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
- Unity experience
- Mobile Development experience Android + iOS / Xamarin
- WordPress knowledge
- An interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
- A strong sense of self-motivation, self-sufficiency and accountability
- Pride in being deadline and target conscious in your work approach
- Passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of 28 Lightbulbs.
- Strong grasp of design patterns, SOLID & Clean code principles
- Strong PHP development skills, WordPress & Frameworks (Laravel, ES6, Typescript, jQuery, Angular 5, CSS).
- Good Knowledge of Python, Node JS, Laravel, Rest and API design.
- Good Knowledge of Unit Testing and Documentation.
- Good Knowledge of MySQL & NoSQL.
- Good Knowledge of Application & Data security.
- Good Knowledge of Versioning with Git and Continuous Integration tools & process.
- At least seven (5) years software development experience, to include two (2) years technical team leadership experience.
- Experience in modern methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, TDD, etc.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com).
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.