We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join the team that brings our ideas to light. If you are a strong developer who is excited about using your skills to solve problems that will change how global interior design operates then please apply for this role!
You will need:
- Responsible to create complex UI components that will work on all browsers.
- Responsible for resolving issues & bugs raised.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular, Rest Web services and Java technologies.
- Ensuring high performance
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Strong grasp of API usage, Design Patterns, SOLID & Clean code principles.
- Experience in ngrx and redux
- Strong Angular 5+ skills (ES6, Typescript, Angular 5+, rxjs)
- Strong UI design skills. Can convert a drawing to UI component.
- Good knowledge in Automated Testing.
- Self-motivated and Accountable
- Deadline conscious in your work approach
- Good communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience in software development and 3 years in Angular.
- Experience in modern methodologies such as Scrum, Agile,TDD, etc.
- Unity experience
- CAD / Revit / BIM experience
- An interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com).
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.