We are looking for a software engineer to join the team that brings our ideas to light. If you are a strong developer who is excited about using your skills to solve problems that will change how global interior design operates then please apply for this role!
You will need:
- At least four (4) years software development experience, to include two (2) years technical team leadership experience
- Experience in modern methodologies such Scrum, Agile,TDD, etc.
- Full stack Development from back end C#/.NET/PHP/Python/nodeJS to Front end Web UI (JS, jQuery, Angular)
- Automated Testing and Documentation
- mysql & nosql database skills
- Cloud based solutions with AWS or Azure
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s requirements and present appropriate architectural options
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Unity experience
- Mobile Development experience Android + iOS / Xamarin
- An interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
- A strong sense of self-motivation, self-sufficiency and accountability
- Pride in being deadline and target conscious in your work approach
- Passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of 28 Lightbulbs.
- Sense of humor 🙂
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include The Office Outlet (www.theofficeoutlet.com) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com)
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.