We are looking for a Marketing Executive who is responsible for delivering our online presence – ensuring our website, social media and online tools are effectively operating. It is a technical marketing role that uses a combination of data, analytics and some development knowledge to track and improve conversion and reputation by providing insightful business and digital behavior analysis.
- Own the execution of all email marketing strategies.
- Oversee and optimize email campaign strategies to drive customer retention and sales, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, and daily campaigns.
- Build, test, schedule and send broadcast and automated email campaigns.
- Measure campaign performance and build out reporting dashboards to inform optimizations.
- Test and scale new acquisition channels.
- Maintain a map of all email journeys and ensure consistent experiences for users.
- Develop a deep nurturing flow for sophisticated B2B customer segments.
- Maintain all the CRM systems and databases required to deliver this strategy.
- Owner for all categorized segmentation lists.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators and designers to deliver assets.
- Measure, analyse and report on results to drive actionable insights.
- Own social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging social content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Drive the development of marketing strategies via social channels.
- Responsible for Marketing strategy and Positioning.
- Responsible for managing the marketing calendar.
- Developing and Managing online ads that are key customer acquisition channel.
- Launching offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for all digital promotion.
- Responsible for all messaging across platforms.
- Responsible for all marketing collateral.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices.
- Analysing customer acquisition channels to identify the best to reach out to target customers.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- Have 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Are experienced in designing and executing digital web-based B2B & B2C marketing campaigns
- Possess clear and demonstrable understanding of eCommerce and web marketing technologies & strategies.
- Are proficient in Ms Office, Marketing software tools CRM, webengage and website analytical tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Imniture, WebTrends).
- Are experienced in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Are not afraid to take new challenges and learning new things and adapt to change and are comfortable changing processes and improving.
- Are extremely organized, do not forget to follow up and can manage many simultaneous projects at the same time.
- Love to work with data and analysing it to develop insights and are good at finding trends and relationships.
Have an active interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
- Possess a proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies.
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .Studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com)
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.