We at 28 LightBulbs are looking for a Customer Success Executive to respond to customer inquiries and resolve the issues in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and problem solver and is passionate about helping people.
The operational responsibilities of this position include:
- On-board customers by training and orienting them on the platform and assisting them in data migration.
- Create and maintain the customer knowledge base, with a library of articles, videos, presentations etc.
- Conduct quarterly customer health reviews and create reports.
- Collect all kinds of feedback and forward it to the concerned departments and record and track customer incidents in support desk software.
- Maintain high levels of quality customer engagement and help customers reach their desired outcomes, building an amazing experience in the process.
- Identify opportunities for growth by relaying information back to the sales team.
- Send out renewal proposals, follow up on renewals and payments.
- Collaborate with the product team to turn the feedback into features, and work with the marketing team to showcase how customers use the product.
- Identify and report any bugs or errors to the QA teams.
- Maintain a friendly and positive demeanour in all customer interactions.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer support by monitoring and analyzing relevant metrics.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- Are passionate about helping customers succeed, eager to solve hard problems, and want to build a world-class product
- Are enthusiastic about spending your days speaking with customers over the phone.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work closely with a variety of personalities and people from different backgrounds.
- Have the ability to manage, prioritize and logically work toward a resolution on all customer issues.
- Have experience in content writing for service related queries and knowledge base articles.
- Have a proven track record in Customer Support.
- Understand the basics of how different web technologies work.
- Possess 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Have experience in software and subscription support
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them. Our brands include .studio (www.lovethatdesign.studio) and Love That Design (www.lovethatdesign.com)
To apply for this role please send an email to [email protected] referencing this role.